Welcome to my professional homepage, describing my activity as a researcher. I am currently:
- A researcher of the ARAID Foundation.
- A member of the Institute for Biocomputation and Physics of Complex Systems (BIFI) of the University of Zaragoza.
My reseach interests include:
- Ab initio electron dynamics, in particular studied with time-dependent density-functional theory (TDDFT).
- Use of quantum optimal control theory to manipulate electron dynamics.
- Non-adiabatic first principles Molecular Dynamics.